What information does Breakthrough Math’s display or collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We receive and store any information you knowingly enter when using our Services, whether via computer, mobile phone, other wireless device, or that you provide to Us in any other way. This information may include, without limitation, personal information such as your name, username, email address, Student Username, Student User email address (if any), qualifications, phone number, school affiliation, billing and payment information, and any other information necessary for us to provide our Services. Therefore, by way of personal information of a Student User all We require is a name, school affiliation and email address. [through the functionality of the Services,you may also be permitted to input an email address or phone number]
Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever a Site User interacts with our site (“Usage Information”); this Usage Information is not personal information. For example, Breakthrough Maths automatically receives and records information on Our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Breakthrough Math’s cookie information, and the page you requested.
We also record the details of activity of Site Users on Our Platform, and the number and frequency of visitors to Our Site and its components.
Information that we collect as part of your use of our services we may collect and process the following data about you:
– Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data,location data and other communication data.
– Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or book a lesson, communicate through our site, or when you contact us by email or telephone.
– Technical information used to identify you, such as login information, your IP address, the device, browser, or operating system used to access our site.
– We also work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
– All payment card information is handled by a third party. We do not handle any payment card information ourselves and are not PCI compliant.
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Your browser sends these cookies back to the website every time you visit the site again,so it can recognize you and can then tailor what you see on the screen.
2) For analytical purposes to record visits to our site, to see how visitors navigate through Our site, and to record which pages have been visited. We may use third party cookies for this purpose.
You may block cookies by activating a setting on your browser or operating system that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. By doing so, you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
For mor einformation please read the advice at About Cookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We will use the information you give us:
– to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and/or services that you request from us.
– to provide you with information about Us (including other products and services we offer)
– to notify you about changes to our Services.
– to help us communicate with you effectively should you try to contact us via our site, including verification of any claims you may make;and
– to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effectivemanner for you and for your computer or mobile device.
– We may use your personal data to send you emails (or other communications) with details of our or third-party products or services which may be of interest to you, including information about special offers or promotions. If you would prefer not to receive any such emails or other communications, please tell us by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will use any information collected about you automatically when you visit Our site.
– to administer our site, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and surveypurposes.
– to improve our site and to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobiledevice.
– to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
– to make suggestions and recommendations to you about other products or services that may interest you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
– to inform you of any changes to our site, our Services or goods and products.
We may combine information We receive from other sources with information you give to Us and information We collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information received by Us).
We retain personal data from closed accounts to comply with legal obligations, enforce Our Terms, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations and take other actions as permitted by law.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our site, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to Us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically,sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
[How is personal information of minors are collected?]
[If we learn we have collected personal information of a Student User who is aged under 18 without parental consent being obtained by his or her school, district, and/or teacher, or if we learn a student under 18 has provided us personal information beyond what we request from him or her, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a student under 18 may have provided us personal information in violation of this paragraph, please contact email@example.com]
Mobile Usage Information
This information is used to determine the device capabilities and usage trends which allows Us to better understand which devices We should support and what features are most frequently used.
Please note that all our Maths Grinds are recorded into the Zoom cloud. They are stored for 7 days on the cloud and then automatically deleted.
The recordings are circulated to other students in the class who miss the maths grind. Students names, interactions in the class and video streams are all captured on the recoridng.